Custom Contact Fields
This Feature Add-on makes it possible to create new “customer” dynamic fields, which can store customer data from integrated external customer databases as contacts in a ticket. In an additional configuration interface, it is possible to define whether the new dynamic field type should:
- store one or more customers
- add an additional navigation option in the OTRS Customer Portal
- include additional contacts in the ticket communication
- restrict the adding of new contacts based on customer number or postal codes
- be filterable for certain attributes
Furthermore, event-based notifications can now be configured to be sent to contacts that are stored in the ticket.
This Feature Add-on is perfect for all businesses that have to deal with different groups of customers, partners or sub-contractors, as it adds, in addition to the OTRS Customer Information Center, a second possibility for storing customer data in a ticket and including it in communication processes.