OTRS 7 Patch Level 13
Novmeber 15, 2019 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 13.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Removed hard coded communication channels in process management activity dialogs, in favor of an extensible solution.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm dependencies.
- Updated welcome ticket text.
- Bug#14837 – Possible duplicate string in OTRS-console command description.
- Bug#14827 – Console command Maint::DocumentSearch::Check shows warning when versions contain non-digits.
- Bug#14763 – Invisible SysConfig settings are not removed on package deinstallation.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14542 – Date values for escalation times are not localized in ticket small overview.
- Bug#14810 – Attributes are not replaced with OTRS_CURRENT_ tags in Transition Action modules in the process management. With this fix it was applied on TicketCustomerSet, TicketLockSet, TicketQueueSet, TicketSLASet, TicketServiceSet, TicketStateSet, TicketTitleSet, TicketTypeSet and TicketCustomerSet. – 2019-10-21 Bug#14742 – Short and long dynamic field descriptions are not translated in the process management. Translation short/long description in a process.
- Bug#14824 – Ticket action sub-menu items suddenly disappear in the AgentTicketZoom.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14693 – Console command Maint::Ticket::InvalidUserCleanup reports error about ArticleFlagDelete().
- Bug#14800 – Signature check and decryption of PGP and S/MIME mails causes needless write operations.
- Bug#14797 – Linebreak [ENTER] appears as empty line between first and second line in the External Frontend.
- Bug#14734 – SLA confirmation dialog does not work on the External Frontend.
- Bug#14813 – Dynamic field labels are not translated in Ticket Detail screen on the External Frontend.
- Bug#14794 – File type of ‘ico’ can not be uploaded for favicon.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14716 – Mails with attached mails (e.g. forwarded) containing period followed by long string in the subject may get stuck.
- Bug#14795 – It is not possible to use ‘OTRS_Ticket_’ tags for ‘UserID’ parameter in process ‘DynamicFieldSet’ script action.
- Bug#14798 – Dev::Tools::TranslationsUpdate includes the header of PO file into the language file for empty string.
- Bug#14775 – ACL does not match process activity (ActivityEntityID).
- Bug#13469 – Missing Signing and Encryption information in the Ticket zoom screen.
- Bug#14615 – Outdated default Gravatar image URL. Gravatar image mm (mystery-man) is renamed to mp (mystery-person).
- Bug#14793 – Shared Search Template chosen in the search profile toolbar does not work properly.
- Bug#14600 – Broken layout in personal preferences.
- Bug#14751 – Wrong favicon URL for US-CERT NVD in OutputFilterTextAutoLink###CVE system configuration item.
- Bug#12726 – Automatic links to CVE numbers don’t work in TicketViewZoom.
- Bug#14743 – Missing filter state in the queue view for queues with sub-queues.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6