OTRS 7 Patch Level 31
November 29, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 31.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Fixed broken External interface when Korean, Macedonian or Romanian language is selected.
- Improved performance while dealing with permissions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Extended GenericInterface ticket operations.
- TicketCreate and TicketUpdate operations now allow to create more than one article in a single request.
- TicketCreate and TicketUpdate operations provide a more fine-grained control when creating E-Mail articles
- (send a Mail or don’t send a Mail, skip E-Mail address validation for From/To/Cc/Bcc when not sending a Mail).
- Updated example SOAP wsdl file according to current state of ticket operations.
- Operation updates are backwards compatible (non-breaking).
- Updated Mozilla’s CA certificate bundle.
- Ticket#2021090742001451 – Issues when S/MIME certificates can not be verified.
- Ticket#2021042742001387 – Special characters are not shown correctly in S/MIME and PGP management.
- Ticket#2021043042001344 – Optional email address for customer users is not accepted in admin interface.
- Ticket#2020100642001184 – Using a telephone number as a link in a dynamic field is not working.
- Ticket#2021091342001573 – Dashboard list of out-of-office people is not updated correctly without cache clearing.
- Ticket#2021090242001147 – Improved explanations for system permissions.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.