OTRS 7 Patch Level 34
April 25, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 34.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm packages (babel-jest and jest).
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Implemented proper termination handling of child processes in OTRS daemon.
- Improved/refactored cache mechanism for link relations in OTRS. The created cache files for link relations are now split into several files to speed up handling the cache operations.
- System is displaying debug error information when entering a non-existent username into the
Lost you password?page.
- Non-dismissable notifications cover the chat box on the external interface.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.