OTRS 7 Patch Level 36
July 25, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 36.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved postmaster email bounce detection logging.
- Split scripts/test/CronEvent.t into several steps for a better testing circle.
- Increased dynamic field dropdown and multiselect possible values (key and value) maximum length from 100 to 200 characters each.
- Added missing
Limitparameter to the API documentation of TicketSearch.
- SMIME .der Certificates from LDAP cause “wide character” messages with ‘SMIME::FetchFromCustomer’ feature.
- PGP encrypted emails corrupted by MS-Exchange can not be correctly decrypted in the BODV. Added new postmaster modifier module to detect and fix this corrupted emails, it can be activated with the system configuration setting
PostMaster::ModifierModule###1-PGPMixedUpEncryption, fixing this emails require altering the email structure and content type, this operation is irreversible.
- Process management fields shows ‘HASH(0x…)’ values in statistics results.
- Process stuck while performing
Maint::Stats::Reports::GenerateCron. OTRS uses Chromium binary for the PDF generation, which might get stuck occasionally.
- Missing attachments from opaque signed S/MIME emails.
- Inline images are not shown in the External Interface. Behavior in both External and Agent Interface is identical now. Added a new SysConfig setting
- Attachments are shown only one per row, hence occupy too much space in the GUI.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.