OTRS 7 Patch Level 42
March 20, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 42.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved Credentials Certificates storage.
- Sanitization of User Email and Name on Ticket Actions.
- Imrpved ACL handling.
TicketSearchoperation can not use meta state types
Closedto list all visible or not visible tickets in Generic Interface.
- Improved rendering of the user information in the ticket action screens.
- Force well-ordered keepalive timeout for proxy between Apache and Mojolicious.
- During DBUpdate force only the refresh of valid credentials.
- Improved certificate credentials to notify that an update is needed before expires in X seconds. Added system configuration item
- OAuth Credential check does not use OTRS Proxy settings.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.