OTRS 7 Patch Level 43
May 08, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 43.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
Need User or UserID!error messages are shown in the system log when
ForeignDBsetting is set.
- ACLs not working on the External Frontend.
- Mail responses are reflecting very late.
- Error message in the log if there are no dynamic fields in the X-axis in statistics (The parameter
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.