OTRS 8 Patch Level 14
June 14 , 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 14.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Implemented possibility to use queue signature in ticket notifications.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm packages and fixed audit issues.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Added possibility to create links between tickets and appointments created by ticket appointments rules.
- Improved URL detection handling.
- Improved styling of login screens.
- Changed position of ‘expand all’ icon for item view type toggle in widget headers.
- Implemented new flexible layer for article meta filters.
- Improved styling of organizer flyouts.
- Fixed issue with PGP private key export with GPG 2.
- Ticket#2021052042002084 – Notes can not be addressed to agents with only read-only permissions (via ‘inform agents’ field).
- Ticket#2021042842003776 – Not possible to search for valid Customers and Customer users in the admin overview screens.
- Ticket#2021052542002235 – Incorrect migration of knowledge base article settings.
- Follow-up fix Ticket#2021020742000357 – Unable to add a new dashboard widget.
- Ticket#2020092342002386 – Problems with the reactivity of the property escalation card output.
- Ticket#2021032942000831 – Tree view not working in filters for document types in search results.
- Ticket#2021051042000685 – Avatar menu not shown if LDAP backend is used for agents.
- Ticket#2020121342000088 – Quick action ‘Move to spam’ is not working because subject/body is mandatory.
- Ticket#2021032442002982 – Not possible to disable setting
- Ticket#2021031742004029 – Preset filter names with a ‘.’ lead to error message.
- Ticket#2021021542001886 – Doubled ticket link to appointment.
- Ticket#2021020942002388 – Page jumps to top by clicking on ‘Select Preset’ filter.
- Ticket#2021030442000977 – No star for ‘My Queues’ and ‘My Services’ in notification settings.
- Ticket#2021031242000998 – No tree view in ‘My Queues’ and ‘My Services’ in personalization menu.
- Ticket#2021042842003534 – Ticket history is missing expand all/collapse all.
- Ticket#2021041942000876 – No queue selection in new process ticket if only ‘create’ permission is set.
- Ticket#2021030442000851 – If fetching one mailbox is stuck, fetching other mailboxes won’t be performed. Next time, when fetching emails is executed, same mailbox could still be stuck. As a result, other mailboxes are not being fetched.
- Ticket#2021042342001269 – Email security field produces error messages when trying to sign and encrypt and switching to sign only afterwards.
- Ticket#2021031742004261 – Hide/show dynamic field feature is not working in processes.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.