OTRS 8 Patch Level 22
April 25, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 22.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved customer user auto complete field to display a hint if no results are found but search string is usable as customer user. General improvements to other auto complete fields.
- Solved a memory leak in the agent interface by removing the used tooltip directive and all props and logic concerning it from all components.
- Introduced caching mechanism for screen configuration to speed up loading times in agent interface.
- Improved description of sysconfig setting
- Back button in browser sends me to wrong place. This was solved by introducing a new button in both agent and external interface to be able to scroll to top without using the back button in the browser.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.