OTRS Security Advisory 2020-07
March 27, 2020 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21 [expires at: 2020-11-16]
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2020-07
- Date: 2020-03-27
- Title: Information disclosure in support bundle files
- Severity: 2.4 LOW
- Product: OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 6.0.x OTRS 5.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.16, OTRS 6.0.27, OTRS 5.0.42
- FULL CVSS VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2020-1770
OSA-2020-07 Information disclosure in support bundle files (CVE-2020-1770)
This issue affects ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x. This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x.
Support bundle generated files could contain sensitive information that might be unwanted to be disclosed.
This issue affects:
((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.41 version 6.0.26 and prior versions.
7.0.15 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2020-1770.
Upgrade to OTRS 7.0.16, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.27, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.42.
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6:
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5:
This issue is being tracked as 2020021442001997.
2020-03-27: Initial Publication.
2.4 ( CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N)