OTRS Security Advisory 2020-12
June 08, 2020 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2020-12
- Date: 2020-06-08
- Title: Information disclosure
- Severity: 3.5. LOW
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.18, OTRS 8.0.4
- FULL CVSS VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2020-1775
OSA-2020-12 Information disclosure (CVE-2020-1775)
This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x. and 8.0.x.
BCC recipients are visible in article detail on external interface.
This issue affects:
8.0.3 and prior versions.
7.0.17 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2020-1775.
Upgrade to OTRS 7.0.18 and OTRS 8.0.4.
This issue is being tracked as 2020050742001441.
- 2020-06-08: Initial Publication
3.5 ( CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N)