OTRS Security Advisory 2021-01
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-01
- Date: 2021-02-08
- Title: XSS
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: Survey 7.0.x, Survey 6.0.x
- Fixed in: Survey 7.0.20
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-21434
OSA-2021-01 XSS in Survey Module (CVE-2021-21434)
This issue affects Survey 6.0.x, 7.0.x.
Survey administrator can craft a survey in such way that malicious code can be executed in the agent interface (i.e. another agent who wants to make changes in the survey).
This issue affects
6.0.x version 6.0.20 and prior versions;
7.0.x version 7.0.19 and prior versions.
This issue was discovered during an external security research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-21434.
Upgrade to Survey 7.0.20.
2021-02-08: Initial Publication.
Rayhan Ahmed Niloy