OTRS Security Advisory 2021-02
February 8, 2021 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-02
- Date: 2021-02-08
- Title: Information exposure in PDF export
- Severity: 5.7 MEDIUM
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 6.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.11, OTRS 7.0.24
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-21435
OSA-2021-02 Information exposure in PDF export (CVE-2021-21435)
This issue affects ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x. This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x, 8.0.x.
Article Bcc fields and agent personal information are shown when customer prints the ticket (PDF) via external interface.
This issue affects
((OTRS)) Community Edition
6.0.x version 6.0.30 and prior versions.
7.0.x version 7.0.23 and prior versions;
8.0.x version 8.0.10 and prior versions.
This issue was found during internal product security testing or research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-21435.
Update to OTRS 8.0.11, OTRS 7.0.24,
2021-02-08: Initial Publication.