OTRS Security Advisory 2021-04
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-04
- Date: 2021-02-08
- Title: Agent is able to link customer’s Config Items without permission
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.14
- Fixed in: OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.15
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-21436
OSA-2021-04 Agent is able to link customer’s Config Items without permission (CVE-2021-21436)
This issue affects OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.x.
Agents are able to see and link Config Items without permissions, which are defined in General Catalog.
This issue affects
OTRS AG OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend
7.0.x version 7.0.14 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-21436.
Update to OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.15.
2021-02-08: Initial Publication.