OTRS Security Advisory 2021-07
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-07
- Date: 2021-03-22
- Title: Config Items are shown to users without permission
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: ITSMConfigurationManagement 7.0.24 and OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.15
- Fixed in: ITSMConfigurationManagement 7.0.25 and OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.16
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-21437
OSA-2021-07 Config Items are shown to users without permission (CVE-2021-21437)
Agents are able to see linked Config Items without permissions, which are defined in General Catalog.
This issue affects:
OTRSCIsInCustomerFrontend 7.0.15 and prior versions,
ITSMConfigurationManagement 7.0.24 and prior versions
This issue was found during internal product security testing or research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-21437.
This issue is being tracked as 2021012842001309.
- 2021-03-22: Initial Publication.