OTRS Security Advisory 2021-12
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-12
- Date: 2021-07-26
- Title: XSS vulnerability in Time Accounting
- Severity: 4.5. MEDIUM
- Product: TimeAccounting 7.0.x
- Fixed in: TimeAccounting 7.0.20
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-21442
OSA-2021-12 XSS vulnerability in Time Accounting (CVE-2021-21442)
This issue affects TimeAccounting OTRS 7.0.x.
In the project create screen it’s possible to inject malicious JS code to the certain fields. The code might be executed in the Reporting screen.
This issue affects:
OTRS TimeAccounting OTRS 7.0.19 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during internal research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-21442.
Update to OTRS TimeAccounting 7.0.20.
This issue is being tracked as 2021062442002066.
- 2021-07-26: Initial Publication.