OTRS Security Advisory 2021-14
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-14
- Date: 2021-07-26
- Title: Unautorized access to the calendar appointments
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 6.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.28
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2021-36091
OSA-2021-14 Unautorized access to the calendar appointments (CVE-2021-36091)
This issue affects ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x.
This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x.
Agents are able to list appointments in the calendars without required permissions.
This issue affects:
OTRS AG ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.32 and prior versions.
OTRS AG OTRS 7.0.27 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during external usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2021-36091.
Update to OTRS 7.0.28
This issue is being tracked as 2021062442001361.
- 2021-07-26: Initial Publication.