OTRS Security Advisory 2022-01
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-01
- Date: 2021-02-07
- Title: Dynamic field error message is vulnerable to XSS
- Severity: 3.8 LOW
- Product: OTRS 7.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.32
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-0473
OSA-2022-01 Dynamic field error message is vulnerable to XSS (CVE-2022-0473)
This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x.
This issue affects:
OTRS AG OTRS
7.0.x version: 7.0.31 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-0473.
Update to OTRS 7.0.32.
This issue is being tracked as 2021093042002361.
- 2022-02-07: Initial Publication.