OTRS Security Advisory 2022-02
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-02
- Date: 2022-02-07
- Title: Disclosure of mail addresses
- Severity: 2.4 LOW
- Product: OTRSCustomContactFields 8.0.x,
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.12
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-0474
OSA-2022-02 Disclosure of mail addresses (CVE-2022-0474)
This issue affects OTRSCustomContactFields 8.0.x.
Full list of recipients from customer users in a contact field could be disclosed in notification emails event when the notification is set to be sent to each recipient individually.
This issue affects:
8.0.x version: 8.0.11 and prior versions.
This issue was found during internal product security testing or research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-0474.
Update to OTRSCustomContactFields 8.0.12.
This issue is being tracked as 2021120842001317.
- 2022-02-07: Initial Publication.