OTRS Security Advisory 2022-06
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-06
- Date: 2022-03-21
- Title: Information disclosure in the External Interface
- Severity:4.3 MEDIUM
- Product: OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 8.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.33, OTRS 8.0.20
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:N/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-1004
OSA-2022-06 Information disclosure in the External Interface (CVE-2022-1004)
This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x and OTRS 8.0.x.
Accounted time is shown in the Ticket Detail View (External Interface), even if ExternalFrontend::TicketDetailView###AccountedTimeDisplay is disabled.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-1004.
Update to OTRS 7.0.33 and OTRS 8.0.20.
- 2022-03-21: Initial Publication.
Special thanks to Jasmin Hammes for reporting these vulnerability.