OTRS Security Advisory 2022-07
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-07
- Date: 2022-06-13
- Title: OTRS version number is always in the exported ICS files
- Severity: 3.5. LOW
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x, OTRSCalendarResourcePlanning 8.0.x, OTRSCalendarResourcePlanning 7.0.x.
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.23, OTRS 7.0.35, OTRSCalendarResourcePlanning 8.0.21, OTRSCalendarResourcePlanning 7.0.?.
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-32739
OSA-2022-07 OTRS version number is always in the exported ICS files (CVE-2022-32739)
This issue affects
When Secure::DisableBanner system configuration has been disabled and agent shares his calendar via public URL, received ICS file contains OTRS release number.
This issue was seen during internal research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-32739.
- 2022-06-13: Initial Publication.
Special thanks to László Gyaraki for reporting these vulnerability.