OTRS Security Advisory 2022-08
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <email@example.com>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-08
- Date: 2022-06-13
- Title: Information disclosure in the External Interface
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.23, OTRS 7.0.35,
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-32740
OSA-2022-08 Information disclosure in the External Interface (CVE-2022-32740)
This issue affects
A reply to a forwarded email article by a 3rd party could unintensionally expose the email content to the ticket customer under certain circumstances.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-32740.
- 2022-06-13: Initial Publication.
Special thanks to Oliver Gernetzke and Francesco Barba for reporting these vulnerability.