OTRS Security Advisory 2022-10
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-10
- Date: 2022-09-05
- Title: Possible XSS in Admin Interface
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 8.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.37, OTRS 8.0.25
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-39049
OSA-2022-10 Possible XSS in Admin Interface (CVE-2022-39049)
This issue affects
((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x.
This issue was discovered during an external security research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-39049.
- 2022-09-05: Initial Publication.
Special thanks to Aleksey Solovev for reporting these vulnerability.