OTRS Security Advisory 2022-12
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-12
- Date: 2022-09-05
- Title: Perl Code execution in Template Toolkit
- Severity: 6.8 MEDIUM
- Product: ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 8.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.25, OTRS 7.0.37,
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:H/UI:R/S:U/C:H/I:H/A:H
- References: CVE-2022-39051
OSA-2022-12 Perl Code execution in Template Toolkit (CVE-2022-39051)
This issue affects
((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x.
Attacker might be able to execute malicious Perl code in the Template toolkit, by having the admin installing an unverified 3th party package
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-39051.
- 2022-09-05: Initial Publication.