OTRS Security Advisory 2022-13
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-13
- Date: 2022-10-17
- Title: DoS attack using email
- Severity: 7.5.HIGH
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.26, OTRS 7.0.39,
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:N/UI:N/S:U/C:N/I:N/A:H
- References: CVE-2022-39052
OSA-2022-13 DoS attack using email (CVE-2022-39052)
This issue affects
((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.x.
Attacker is able to send a specially crafted email (with many recipients) and trigger DoS.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-39052.
- 2022-10-17: Initial Publication.