OTRS Security Advisory 2022-14
Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2022-14
- Date: 2022-10-17
- Title: Information exposure of template content due to missing check of permissions
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.26
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2022-3501
OSA-2022-14 Information exposure of template content due to missing check of permissions (CVE-2022-3501)
This issue affects
Article template contents with sensitive data could be accessed from agents without permissions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2022-3501.
Update to OTRS 8.0.26
- 2022-10-17: Initial Publication.