OTRS 7 Patch Level 10
August 23, 2019 — OTRS, the world’s leading provider of open source Help Desk and ITIL® V3 compliant IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 Patch Level 10.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added colorization of weekends in calendars.
- Implemented optional custom hyperlink button for chat window if no agent is available.
- Additional recipient email addresses in notification events are correctly separated on send to prevent information leakage.
- Added improvements for user module regarding the LDAP auth synchronization. With this improvement, all LDAP user fields that starts with ‘User’ will be synced.
- Bug#14694 – Multiple emails are sent out by one action. A regression was introduced in a previous bugfix, that resulted in an errant submit handler which would result in multiple instances of the same article in case the recipient field was entered manually.
- Bug#14693 – Console command Maint::Ticket::InvalidUserCleanup doesn’t pass TicketID to ArticleFlagDelete.
- Bug#14713 – Untranslated strings in GenericInterface screens.
- Bug#12780 – Sorting by dynamic fields in FAQ search result does not work.
- Bug#14644 – Client side validation does not show tooltips in the Appointment calendar.
- Bug#14572 – Package installation via Console upgrade command bypasses OTRS verification.
- Bug#14672 – Values from multi-select Dynamic Fields do not work as recipient in Ticket Notifications.
- Bug#14676 – Some screens in External frontend contains wrong data when customer logs in with different login (e.g. Jdoe instead of jdoe). As an example, take a look at the ticket seen state, which shows different state.
- Bug#14707 – The OTRS design system documentation has broken layout for long strings.
- Bug#14655 – In the process management OTRS_CURRENT tags are not correctly interpreted when used in the TicketOwnerSet and TicketResponsibleSet transition action.
- Bug#14357 – Email sending doesn’t work fine with specific module versions. Recently additional option for otrs.CheckModules.pl has been introduced to show recommended version of modules which should be used. Modules ‘IO::Socket::SSL’ and ‘Net::SMTP’ have increased recommended versions.
- Bug#14643 – Ticket data values are not translated in external interface. With this fix State, Queue, Type, Priority, Service and SLA data are translated properly, while Owner and Responsible information shows full user name.
- Bug#14605 – Password field is not mandatory on S/MIME screen.
- Bug#14629 – In the Calendar Overview screen, last selected Timeline overview is not saved.
- Bug#14669 – Document search index process shows “Wide character in subroutine entry” warning.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14557 – Webservice debug log does not honor selected agent timezone.
- Bug#14623 – In the ticket detail screen of the External Interface, Owner and Responsible values show the username only, without last name.
- Bug#14607 – Customer user sessions are not displayed in the System Maintenance screen.
- Bug#14445 – System configuration ‘ChatEngine::DefaultAgentName’ doesn’t work.
- Bug#14628 – Default value of dynamic field is not set in activity dialog in External interface.
- Bug#14550 – Alternate login URL for the External interface is not considered in mobile mode.
- Bug#12956 – After splitting the ticket Customer Information are wrong. If there is article from another customer, splitting the ticket from this article results in ticket where initial customer is set (not the one who wrote the article).
- Bug#14636 – Ticket creation is not possible in the External interface for sub-services of a deactivated service.
- Bug#14503 – Filter label is not visible if High contrast skin is used.
- Bug#14358 – Ticket Title is hidden in the ticket zoom screen using Mobile Mode in Agent interface.
- Bug#14662 – Syncing LDAP fields causes error when value is undefined.
- Bug#14563 – Responsible agent is not shown in the ‘To’ Field of the Article in the Ticket zoom screen.
- Bug#14666 – OTRS console command Dev::Code::CPANAudit scans OTRS home folder and decreases performance. System scans all folders for perl modules, which is not needed.
- Bug#14559 – Link Preview does not work for dynamic field of types Date and DateTime in the External interface.
- Bug#14646 – OTRS_CUSTOMER_DATA tags not correctly interpreted in DynamicFieldSet transition action.
- Bug#14649 – Forced SSL redirection does not work correctly. Wrong original protocol check resulted in an endless redirect when
HTTPSForceRedirectsetting was active. Fix requires modifications to the reverse proxy configuration, please find a sample in file
- Bug#14657 – Widget header is not translated in the Process management configuration screen for sequence flow actions.
- Bug#14652 – Breadcrumb text of dynamic field “Contact with data” does not get translated.
- Bug#14651 – System configuration descriptions refers to non-existing parameters (e.g. AccessibleTickets).
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14263 – Placeholder text of search field is not translated.
- Bug#14617 – Moving the recurring appointment by using Drag & drop does not work in Firefox.
- Bug#14620 – Service selection is not possible if more than 150 services are present (with sub services).
- Bug#14621 – System configuration description contains reference to non-existing system configuration setting ‘Ticket::Agent::AvailableForChatsAfterLogin’.
- Bug#14593 – Article seen flag shows wrong state when there are more then 1500 articles for one ticket.
- Bug#14618 – Information about usage of ‘URI’ or ‘URL’ filters is missing at some dynamic field types.
- Bug#14612 – Explanation for ‘Kernel::System::Email::Test’ is missing from SendmailModule System configuration description.
- Bug#14634 – Privacy notice cannot be entirely turned off in the External interface.
- Bug#14597 – Missing hint on how to separate ‘Additional Email Recipients’ in notifications.
- Bug#14575 – Input field in the FrontendNavigation type in SysConfig has incorrect value when single quotes are used.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14267 – Menu Icons have a different height and numbers are overlapping in mobile mode in the External interface.
- Bug#14601 – Entitlement check message is different in GUI and log.
- Bug#14614 – In the External interface, dynamic fields are not shown in the Knowledge base detail screen.
- Bug#14606 – Values of Activity status and Customer visibility drop-downs are not translated in the Ticket notification screen.
The detailed ChangeLog can be found at: https://github.com/OTRS/otrs/blob/rel-7_0_10/CHANGES.md.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6