OTRS 7 Patch Level 12
October 04, 2019 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 12.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved navigation handling in the TicketList screen (external interface).
- Fixed LibreSSL version detection.
- Bug#14738 – Dynamic field values are translated in some external interface screens even though ‘Translatable values’ config is set to ‘No’. It doesn’t work properly on the TicketOverview screen and TicketDetail screen (ticket information).
- Bug#14768 – Advanced setting options are not reachable in System Configuration if the setting value contains too much text.
- Bug#14766 – Forward template does not overwrite the subject.
- Bug#13886 – Access to settings with higher ConfigLevel is possible even if system wide ConfigLevel is not matched.
- Bug#14761 – It’s not possible to create article with attachment named ‘0’. Instead, error message is shown.
- Bug#14760 – Customer user has no customer relation information in search result screen.
- Bug#14635 – Wrong URL encoding in DocumentSearch dialog on ‘Show all results’.
- Bug#14640 – OTRS web server stops after package installation. Default OTRS web server log level was changed from ‘warn’ to ‘info’, make sure to update your local WebApp.conf in order to continue receiving helpful log messages.
- Bug#14746 – Article filters are not usable in DocumentSearch when language is not English.
- Bug#14776 – Error message shows wrong link in FAQAdd and FAQEdit screens. The link contains references to the old system configuration.
- Bug#14719 – Some configuration categories are missing from the navigation tree in system configuration screen if packages are installed.
- Bug#13281 – It’s not possible to add more than 4000 characters in the ticket notification texts.
- Bug#14714 – ACL does not restrict values in dynamic field based on another dynamic field in the external interface.
- Bug#14497 – Filtering doesn’t work when special characters (like & and ; ) are used in ColumnFilterDynamicField. In this case there is encoding problem.
- Bug#14748 – TicketOverviewSmall screen has a much lower performance than Medium and Large screens.
- Bug#14745 – Ticket Filter ‘Attachments’ is not translated in agent interface.
- Bug#14749 – User search in ticket overview tables does not contain context search prefix and sufix by default.
- Bug#14735 – Process template field is displayed in activity dialog even though there are no valid process templates in the system.
- Bug#14708 – Dev::Tools::TranslationsUpdate command generates wrong filename if the module name contains a number.
- Bug#14725 – Dynamic field with specific name (e.g. ‘Name’) is not displayed in the configured group in the Process management. Instead it’s placed within ‘Fields with no group’.
- Bug#14764 – Wrong calendar highlighting in the Month timeline.
- Bug#14678 – NotificationOwnerUpdate event can cause wrong <OTRS_CUSTOMER_BODY> tag replacing. Systems sets content to ‘No body’ instead of last customer article body.
- Bug#14709 – Wrong sort order of Service Catalog Categories in the external frontend.
- Bug#14610 – There is no autocomplete option for AgentTicketBulk action in ACL configuration.
ACLKeysLevel3::Actions###100-Defaultis updated. AgentTicketBulk is added as a possible action.
- Bug#14685 – OTRS WebServer is not logging enough information in case of internal server error.
- Bug#14728 – Dynamic field values are replaced by “xxx” in notifications and emails when using <OTRS>-tags in notifications. It’s fixed by adding a check if the tag is referring to the Dynamic field and in this case system skips value replacement.
- Bug#14710 – Sub-Category in Service Catalog (Admin Interface) can’t be changed to a different Sub-Category afterwards.
- Bug#14724 – It’s not possible to search for a dynamic field with the name ‘Name’ in the activity dialog.
- Bug#14737 – “Switch to customer” feature is not working in AgentCustomerInformationCenter.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14495 – Wrong initials for customer users with ‘title’ in external interface.
- Bug#14720 – In the process management, TicketStateSet script task fails if target state equals current state. When TicketStateSet fails, it causes a scheduler error e-mail to be sent.
- Bug#14431 – DocumentSearch logs error messages during typing words containing logical operators (AND, OR, etc.).
- Bug#14677 – Undefined field in title of activity dialog edit window.
- Bug#14663 – Ticket web notification is not marked as read on dialog opening in the agent interface. If agent clicks on the linked ticket in the notification dialog, system opens ticket zoom screen in the same window and leaves notification unread.
- Bug#14665 – Config option ‘AutoResponseForWebTicket’ is not honored in follow-up articles. When ‘AutoResponseForWebTickets’ is set to ‘No’, follow-up articles generate auto-response.
- Bug#14716 – E-mails with attached e-mails (e.g. forwarded) containing period followed by long string in the subject may get stuck. Put such e-mail into OTRS PostMaster and mail processing will run until the process is killed manually.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6