OTRS 7 Patch Level 20
August 03, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 20.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Bug#15255 – Unwanted HTML line in mails from Outlook.
- Bug#15254 – Links in emails are shown incorrectly.
- Reverted fix for Bug#15018 – Link detection in articles doesn’t work for HTML articles.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.