OTRS 7 Patch Level 23
November 23, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 23.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Fixed and improved document search query validation.
- Fixed Ticket#2020083142000981 – Agenda Overview Month is incorrect and does not show all appointments.
- Bug#15271 – Dynamic Field is being prefilled with a value although it should be empty.
- Bug#15293 – In process management entering “0” as a Value in a Script activity leads to no value at all after saving.
- Bug#15236 – Error message of a textarea dynamic field shows the value of regex.
- Bug#15337 – “Need Text!” error appears in the system log when the generic agent adds a new note to tickets via generic agent file.
- Bug#14922 – Notification Escalation Tag won’t work with the Notification Event “TicketSLAUpdate”.
- Bug#15305 – Fixed backup.pl parameter and compression inadequacy. – Refactored backup script based on feedback from the ManagedOTRS team.
- Bug#15264 – ACL hides values in the Generic Agent.
- Bug#15262 – Bug in Postmaster filter attachment detection for inline images.
- Bug#15196 – When PID still exists, console commands fail without useful information in error message.
- Bug#15319 – PendingTime does not work in the output for export ticket list.
- Bug#15204 – In OTRS 7.0.18 the dropdown to filter the settings e.g. by feature add-ons is no longer available in the navigation.
- Bug#15299 – Dynamic fields are represented differently (labels and names) in AdminGenericAgent screen
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.