OTRS 7 Patch Level 26
May 3, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 26.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Improved knowledge base article handling.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm packages.
- Ticket#2020102742000636 – Improved SQL box.
- Ticket#2021011342005306 –
LinkObject::ViewModedoes not work.
- Ticket#2021022542000984 – Link with smart tag is not correct.
- Ticket#2020112342000552 – Translation not working for headlines in SearchResult.
- Ticket#2021030542000724 –
Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketMove###RequiredLockis not respected. Even when this setting is disabled, agents can only move tickets when the tickets are locked to the agent who wants to perform this action.
- Ticket#2021040642000659 – Performance problem during loading of the statistic report edit screen.
- Ticket#2020111342000713 – Unwanted behavior in statistics after deleting & creating new tickets for a specific customer.
- Implemented Ticket#2019041842001881 – Display and placement of process management activity descriptions and field descriptions.
- Ticket#2021021642001213 – Selecting a child service in select field is not possible in auto complete mode if search query is the name of the parent service.
- Ticket#2021031342000441 – Error message is shown in OTRS log if SysConfig settings are modified via custom config files (e.g. delete statements are used to disable features). It happens while navigating to such frontend module settings in the SysConfig.
- Ticket#2021031842002243 – Multi select dynamic field values are not displayed after using ticket create module in process management.
- Ticket#2020102442000178 – System administrators cannot change agent’s advanced preferences on the admin interface.
- Ticket#2021020842001005 –
Permission deniederror message is spamming OTRS logs. Error message is shown if there is an agent notification referring to a ticket which was moved to a different queue in the meantime for which the agent does not have any permissions.
- Ticket#2020052942000473 – Update the list of supported but optional system permissions.
- Ticket#2021021042003151 – Phone Call inbound does not send FollowUp event.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.