OTRS 7 Patch Level 30
October 18, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 30.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm packages and fixed audit issues.
- Fixed creation of index for
- Increased minimum requirements for DBD::Pg (3.5.0).
- Ticket#2021040942000699 – Defined text with linebreaks in ‘Home Page’ (admin interface) is not displayed correctly in external interface.
- Ticket#2021020542000941 – Problem with customer ID as a select filter in GenericAgent screen.
- Ticket#2021071442001655 – Process Management: Different field lengths in edit sequence flow screen for fields in condition expression blocks.
- Ticket#2021032542000722 – Rebuilding of article search index does not restart correctly on database outages/issues.
- Ticket#2020110542001326 – Article which contains only a picture produce a defectiv article using ticket update operation.
- Ticket#2021082642000855 – Log contains error message by searching for setting ‘TimeWorkingHours’ if setting was changed before.
- Ticket#2021040142001747 – Uploading multiple file attachments doesn’t work in process ticket (external interface).
- Ticket#2021090742001692 – Recipient language is not taken into consideration on ticket create.
- Ticket#2021022242004708 – Replies not correctly assigned if mail contains two ticket numbers and
SubjectFormatis set to right.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.