OTRS 7 Patch Level 35
June 13, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 35.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved user password generation.
- Severe performance issues when creating statistics on systems with high amount of dynamic fields.
- Survey is not shown correctly when SSO is enabled.
- When article has an inline image and user tries to reply or forward such article, the inline image is not shown.
- Splitted ticket contains unwanted attachments. In the case original ticket contains many attachments with similar names and agent performs the split action, while some attachments are removed by agent, under some circumstances splitted ticket contains additional (unwanted) attachments.
- Error message
Decoding the JSON string failedappears in the logs when there is attempt to decode empty string.
- Wrong field order in the Ticket Create screen (External Interface).
- Improved incoming email processing.
- Improved Lost Password screen.
- OTRS version number shown in exported ICS files.
- Update does not work on MySql 8.0 with utf8mb3.
- When article is created via Generic Interface (TicketCreate/TicketUpdate), article
Sender) is not set.
- Long file names for attachments are not fully shown.
- Displayed logo in external interface is not fully clickable.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.