OTRS 7 Patch Level 41
February 6, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 41.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Breaking Change: Dropped NodeJS 14 support, OTRS requires NodeJS 16. Before starting the update to this patch level, make sure that prover version of NodeJS is installed, otherwise
bin/otrs.CheckEnvironment.plwill complain about it.- 2023-01-06 Fix index usage of scheduler queries.
- Merged Feature addon UnifyXMLKeyAttributes.
- Mail fetching is not possible if daemon is not done refreshing access token for OAuth2 credential.
- Date parameters are not handled properly in the legacy TicketSearch.
- Webservice and mail fetching is still performed, even when set to invalid.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.