OTRS 8 Patch Level 32
May 08, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 32.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improvements on the navigation from Search Results to Ticket Articles.
- Implemented import Customer, CustomerUser, Group and Service associations from CSV file.
- Wrong HTML filenames are being used after switching article storage backend (Admin::Article::StorageSwitch). Added a new console command
Admin::Article::FileNameFixwhich renames wrong file names.
- Default signature is not selected in Outgoing email screen. Added separate Signature field.
Need User or UserID!error messages are shown in the system log when
ForeignDBsetting is set.
- SystemMonitoring not working if mails are fetched from external mailbox.
- Improved handling of websocket push events.
- Not possible to create article note action without article.
- Ticket lists watched by ‘me’ with ‘unread’ articles return 0 results.
- Mandatory notifications can be unchosen in agent frontend.
- ACLs not working on the External Frontend.
- Mail responses are reflecting very late.
- Unable to update certain SysConfig settings (i.e.
- Inline Images must have Unique File Names and correct File Extension.
- Error message in the log if there are no dynamic fields in the X-axis in statistics (The parameter
- Improved the autofocus of the form field.
Source Codefeature in editor is not available in Agent Interface.
- Adding/Linking multiple tickets to an appointment doesn’t work.
- Added a hint for
Client Secretfield on OAuth2 credentials screen, to avoid confusions with
- Calender selection is not preserved when reloading page.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.