OTRS 8 Patch Level 34
June 12, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 34.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved formatting for system configuration descriptions (requires
- Optimized time calculations.
- Implemented document search filters in the Agent Frontend. Please note that document search needs to be reindexed.
- Typo in example process.
Ticket Hook Divideris not honored in some screens.
- Ticket history entry for
TicketSendEmailis not translated.
- Customers from LDAP are not shown.
- Appointment dynamic fields can’t be used without
OTRSCalendarResourcePlanningpackage. Fixed by preventing Appointment dynamic field creation, when above feature addon is not installed.
- SQL error message is shown when creating duplicate entities in the admin interface. With this fix, server side validation shows proper human readable message.
Typedoes not get translated.
Generic Agentactions are not logged in the
- Process gets stuck, waiting for refresh (
Processing, please wait...).
- Statistics and reports not loading.
- Attachments are missing if no subject/body is entered.
Customer Userfield with keyboard arrows.
- Different behavior of scroll bars in different browsers.
- When ticket is closed, ticket lists append same data to the end of the list indefinitely. As a result, agent can see same tickets mutiple times in BOLs.
Customer Userin the printed document generated in the External Frontend.
- ACL is not triggered on default field values.
- Elastic search syntax not working as expected. With this change, we removed
N-gram tokenizersupport. Therefore, document search returns more accurate results. On the other hand, terms with spelling mistakes might have no hits.
- SLA change does not trigger ACL.
- Error messages suggest to open a new bug report in the deprecated tool (http://bugs.otrs.org).
Reset to Defaultbutton do not reset the column width in the table.
- Document search index status is displaying strange information.
- Improved the custom configuration description of screens to reflect the current behavior.
Fromaddress in the merge email.
- Unable to generate access token because of too small database column size.
- Setting the layout in the background of an open flyout to be not scrollable on mobile.
Usernamecolumn is overlapping checkbox in
Customer User Address Book.
- Wrong text color in OTRS Console after an error was printed.
Scroll Tomenu items aren’t aligned correctly.
Create Ticketbutton flickers when entering text in the body.
- Queue metric result can be shown in the new tab.
- Fixed Issue#596 – Change date is not updated in the
Set Passwordaction for a Customer User.
Save and closebutton in the create and edit statistics doesn’t leave the screen (stays on the same screen).
Customer User Historyand
Customer Historywidgets to the process dialog.
- ACLs does not get current form data when setting ticket properties.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.