OTRS 8 Patch Level 9
November 9, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 8 patch level 9.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated custom build for
- Ticket#2020102342000536 – Uploaded files do not appear in the process dialog and newly added files overwrite existing attachments.
- Ticket#2020101642001692 – Ticket business object list filter value for the filter field Type is not preserved.
- Bug#15293 – Entering “0” as a Value in a Script activity leads to no value at all after saving.
- Ticket#2020101842000322 – Dynamic field attachment files can’t be downloaded or previewed in the Business Process Information widget.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.