OTRS Security Advisory 2020-06
March 27, 2020 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2020-06
- Date: 2020-03-27
- Title: Autocomplete in the form login screens
- Severity: 3.5 LOW
- Product: OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 6.0.x, OTRS 5.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 7.0.16, OTRS 6.0.27, OTRS 5.0.42
- FULL CVSS VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N
- References: CVE-2020-1769
OSA-2020-06 Autocomplete in the form login screens (CVE-2020-1769)
This issue affects ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.x, 6.0.x. This issue affects OTRS 7.0.x.
In the login screens (in agent and customer interface), Username and Password fields use autocomplete, which might be considered as security issue.
This issue affects:
((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.41 version 6.0.26 and prior versions.
7.0.15 and prior versions.
This issue was seen during production usage.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2020-1769.
Upgrade to OTRS 7.0.16, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6.0.27, ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5.0.42.
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 6:
Patch for ((OTRS)) Community Edition 5:
This issue is being tracked as 2020011042000836.
2020-03-27: Initial Publication.
3.5 ( CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:N/A:N)