OTRS 8 guarantees more fun at work with a large number of personalization options, thus increasing the motivation of your employees. New circumstances require adaptation and new solutions. That’s why you should rely on OTRS 8.
OTRS 8 Process Design
Improve your workflows by using processes to increase productivity, reduce errors, and save time.
- Improved quality of work
- Process automation saves time
- Easy handover and vacation coverage through structured task documentation
- Money is saved through optimized use of tools
- Focus on the big picture
- Additional information, such as safety checklists or injury reports, can be integrated directly into a process
- Simplify change management
OTRS 8 External Interface
Turn the external interface into a Self-Service Portal, saving time and resources.
- Improve request quality with smart forms
- Customers can quickly track the state of their requests
- Unnecessary requests are reduced by using a service catalog
- Share knowledge to reduce the number of tickets
- Provide an overview of customer assets and their state
- Create content pages to share information about your service organization
- Configure image teasers and link lists to highlight upcoming events
OTRS 8 Overview & Ticket Handling
The top changes to the previous versions at a glance.
- Overview about OTRS 8 & new terminology
- Ticket Create Mask
- Ticket Detail View
- Ticket / Article Actions
- Merge / Link / Split Tickets
OTRS 8 Personalization
Individualization options for the agent.
- User Profile
- Notification Settings
- Help, Chat Availability, Login / Logout
OTRS 8 Management Areas
Daily work with OTRS.
- Knowledge Management
- Service Management
- Customer Management
- Asset Management
OTRS 8 Dashboards
Configure dashboards and embed statistics, calendars, etc.
- Personal Dashboard
- Statistics and Reports
- Calendar Overview