OTRS 7 Patch Level 15
February 07, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 15.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Update jquery to 3.4.1.
- Improved session management in external frontend.
- Removed database diagrams.
- Bug#14917 – Permission problem with Notification and Group rights (NOTE/RO). When user sends a note to the ‘InvolvedAgent’, target user doesn’t receive notification if he doesn’t have the ‘RO’ permission (even if he has other permissions, like NOTE).
- Bug#14931 – Widget of linked objects always appears if the LinkObject::ViewMode is Simple.
- Bug#14920 – Unread customer notification view logs error if ticket is deleted in the meantime.
- Bug#14908 – Line brakes are ignored in the long descriptions (Activity Dialog).
- Bug#14942 – External interface build fails when language file exceeds 1MB.
- Bug#14911 – SLA is not sorted alphabetically in external interface.
- Bug#14935 – Support data collector shows error “Not all prerequisites for this module correctly installed – Selenium::Remote::Driver”.
- Bug#14733 – ACL doesn’t work on external interface for any process attribute – ProcessID, ActivityID, ActivityDialogID.
- Bug#14367 – Generic agent edit screen is slow when there are many dynamic fields.
- Bug#13159 – Generic agent deletes the content of dropdown dynamic field if empty value is added. It only happens when ‘Add empty value’ is set.
- Bug#14882 – Number of tickets is wrong in the customer information center if dynamic fields are used. If dynamic fields are used as attributes in Frontend::CustomerUser::Item###15-OpenTickets the number of tickets for the link in the customer information center is not displayed correctly.
- Bug#14722 – Debug messages are shown as Daemon errors.
- Bug#14900 – Multiselect dynamic field values are not handled properly in Transition action and Sequence flow screens. DynamicFieldSet module received string of coma separated values, but was expecting array.
- Bug#14877 – In AdminServiceCatalogueItems screen there is missing warning when character limit is reached. There is a limit of 250 characters for the field Text.
- Bug#14288 – CustomerUser is not set when ticket is created via Web Service. CustomerUser parameter expects customer user login, so when email is provided it didn’t worked out.
- Bug#14867 – Customer users can open tickets in ‘ro’ queues if CustomerGroupSupport and ExternalFrontend::TicketCreate###Queue are enabled. In OTRS 7 there was missing permission type check for available queues in the external interface ‘new ticket’ screen. Therefore customer users could open tickets in queues where they only have ‘ro’ permissions.
- Bug#14876 – Action AdminServiceCatalogueItems has ‘Link’ as mandatory.
- Bug#14918 – Company link does not work on initial chat accept request in AgentChat screen.
- Bug#14914 – Dynamic fields ProcessID and ActivityID are empty in Ticket List screen in external interface.
- Bug#14907 – System uses wrong logo in OTRS 7 and OTRS 8 with the default configuration. File logo_bg.png should be used instead.
- Bug#14896 – Process print action in process overview screen does not open in pop-up window.
- Bug#14653 – Email recipients are not shown in the external interface.
- Bug#14905 – After text selection (mark) in the ElasticSearch, dialog closes unexpected.
- Bug#14895 – Caching issues with dropdown and multiselect dynamic fields when they are filled by ‘DynamicFieldFromCustomerUser::Mapping’ (Agent interface).
- Bug#14910 – Missing ZZZAAuto.pm prevents deployment of overridden invalid entity type database settings. If system has invalid setting stored in the SysConfig database which is overridden via ZZZ*pm files, rebuild fails and therefore machines can’t be deployed when upgrading the system.
- Bug#14902 – Processes with the state ‘FadeAway’ are shown in external interface.
- Bug#14903 – There is a space after some time values in statistics.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6