OTRS 7 Patch Level 17
April 27, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 17.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Added more debugging information in the error log when system fails to create DateTime object.
- Improved downloading of the private and public keys and certificates (S/MIME and PGP).
- Bug#15028 – If a system has too many web notifications daemon cannot delete them.
- Bug#15030 – Check Environment doesn’t check if correct version of Elasticsearch is installed.
- Bug#15049 – Manage Calendar link is shown to agent without admin permission.
- Bug#15034 – When replying to the customer user, the email address is added to the CC field instead of the To field.
- Bug#14927 – Ticket detail screen doesn’t update after the script task is completed in process management of the External Interface. Instead “Processing please wait…” message is shown, but nothing happens afterwards, until the application is reloaded.
- Bug#15011 – Incorrect handling of expect header using reverse proxy. Requests to the generic interface sending the header ‘Expect: 100-continue’ are stalling and then time out.
- Bug#15019 – Dynamic Field shows the key entry instead of the value in the new process screen (External Interface).
- Bug#14958 – Can’t reply to an article create using Internal communication channel.
- Bug#15031 – Inconsistent behavior in sending AddNote notification to “involved agent” who has no permissions on ticket queue. If agent doesn’t have ticket permission any more, he won’t be listed in the “involved agent” selection.
- Bug#14965 – Untranslated string in database charset check.
- Bug#14948 – Line breaks in tag ‘OTRS_APPOINTMENT_DESCRIPTION’ are not replaced.
- Bug#15009 – Elastic search magnifying glass icon is shown even if the feature is not active.
- Bug#15004 – After resizing browser to a mobile view and bringing back to the normal, avatar menu items are not working any more.
- Bug#14996 – Error message is logged when trying to delete non existing elastic search index.
- Bug#15017 – Untranslated strings in PGP status information.
- Bug#14956 – Add new key/value pair to the Hash element doesn’t render proper element in SysConfig.
- Bug#13657 – There are “Duplicate entry” error messages for the ticket seen flag in the log.
- Bug#13761 – Line breaks are not working in the long description fields in the Process management.
- Bug#15013 – There is a “Use of uninitialized value in hash element” error in the log when clicking on Add Queue button.
- Bug#15005 – The service view does not work well with more than 10000 tickets. With the fix there is a limit of 20000 tickets.
- Bug#14975 – Setting Event Type Filter in the ticket timeline view is applied only to the current ticket. Instead, it should be applied to all tickets.
- Bug#14930 – Matching ‘Frontend’ setting in the ACLs causes problem when changing Type, Queue, Service or SLA. The issue occurs in combination with PossibleAdd parameter – the forbidden fields are still there (i.e. Free fields), but changes are not saved.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Note: OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.