OTRS 7 Patch Level 18
June 08, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 18.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated Mozilla’s CA certificate bundle.
- Do not discard wrong System Configuration setting value if validation fails.
- Improved random number generator.
- Removed not needed field in the article footer in the External Interface.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Bug#15116 – It’s not possible to use json formatted array in the Generic Interface as a valid response.
- Bug#15102 – Error while creating a statistics with OrderBy which is not selected on x-axis.
- Bug#13924 –
Error creating DateTime objectappears in the log during daylight saving time switch.
- Bug#15139 –
Web::UploadCache::FS::FormIDCleanupfails for new UUID based FormIDs.
- Bug#15129 –
Error creating DateTime objectappears in the log when Bulk actions is used and State field is disabled.
- Bug#15135 – Show Full Text in Timeline view doesn’t work.
- Bug#15126 – If article body is empty, system shows
No such article!screen.
- Bug#15038 –
Unsafe statementwarnings are shown in the OTRS log.
- Bug#15121 – Customer ID filter in Statistics is not working properly.
- Bug#15016 – Processing of sequence flows throws error for tickets assigned to unknown or invalid processes.
- Bug#15075 – Wrong S/MIME certificate is selected in AgentTicketCompose.
- Bug#14831 – Document search throws errors when query is not completed.
- Reverted fix for Bug#14958 – Can’t reply to an article create using Internal communication channel.
- Bug#15077 – Ticket search does not work with Dynamic Field type
Date/Timein the past.
- Bug#15042 – Link to documentation regarding additional “search parameters” leads to English page no matter what language is configured.
- Bug#15015 –
Articletype field in process management do not allow drag & drop of the inline images.
- Bug#15074 – If there are multiple e-mail addresses in To/Cc/Bcc fields and at least one is used as
systemaddress, they are all marked as invalid in all email create screens.
- Bug#15067 – The description of the daemon command is printed every time the daemon is stared or stopped.
- Bug#14997 – RichText editor is taking focus if required validation fails. After updating jQuery library, it’s not possible to leave it empty.
- Bug#15033 – Statistics does not work well if it contains
DateTimedynamic field with restriction. Some results might be missing, while error appears in the log
The date needs to be in the future!.
- Bug#15035 – Missing Perl dependency in CheckModules script (Moo).
- Bug#15057 – External Ticket Number Recognition does not populate DynamicField if considered as follow-up by another PostMaster filter.
- Bug#14744 – Wrong label in elastic search results. If the match was found in the attachment, the result shows Article label.
- Bug#15010 – In System Configuration, Detailed Search drop down menu stays displayed even thought focus is changed.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
Note: OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.