OTRS 7 Patch Level 19
July 20, 2020 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 19.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved session handling.
- Improved link recognition in
HTMLUtils::LinkQuotefor complex hash parameters (PR#2016).
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Added support for Node v14.
- Fixed elasticsearch errors during the indexing of complex dynamic field values such as arrays or hashes.
- Changed shebang command line of Perl scripts from
/usr/bin/perl(which hardcodes the system Perl) to
/usr/bin/env perl(which uses the first found Perl from the $PATH). This should not cause any changes on systems where there is only one Perl installed, but more predictable behavior on systems which have an additional “custom” Perl installed.
- Changed default value of the setting
CustomerUserNameFieldsJoinin the Defaults.pm from empty string to a single space.
- Added logging channels and related defaults options for document search.
- Bug#15227 – Daemon outputs subroutine redefined in logs and provoking false task failures.
- Bug#14516 – The text editor of the external interface is very slow if it contains large text.
- Bug#15203 – Invalid rows are not displayed in gray in Contact with data management page.
- Follow-up fix for Bug#14989 – It’s hard to read disabled top level services in the External Interface.
- Bug#15165 – Shortcut bound to DocumentSearch is working when it doesn’t have focus. Removed default access key
sfor AgentDocumentSearch and added possibility to configure it’s access key in
Frontend::Module###AgentDocumentSearch. By default there is no configured access key.
- Bug#14310 – Only available values should be present on the filter in the Ticket overview screens.
- Bug#14679 – DBUpdate-to-7.pl scripts fails on altering Oracle table.
- Bug#15107 – Customer Users <-> Groups and Customers <-> Groups relations are not working correctly if the system has similar group names.
- Bug#14493 – Wrong page descriptions in the Google.
- Bug#15150 – Rule to add an appointment doesn’t work for dynamic fields.
- Bug#15149 – CustomerUser <-> Customer membership is not updated when Customer is renamed.
- Bug#15187 – FAQ is not shown if ticket is created using URL.
- Bug#15053 – Dynamic field ContactWithData has unnecessary ‘Translatable values’ option.
- Bug#15179 –
CustomerUserIDis not assigned to the ticket if unknown customer user is used.
- Bug#15122 – Wrong output in CSV for empty statistics created via
Maint::Stats::Generateconsole command. In the GUI statistics works correctly, but when console command is used, there is an extra line with
0value, which is not correct.
- Bug#15081 – Filtering in table columns doesn’t work for dynamic field keys with special characters.
- Bug#14941 – SysConfig setting
- Bug#15134 – ACLs doesn’t work when Key=”0″ in Dynamic Fields of type Dropdown.
- Bug#15065 – Email security options are not translated on initial load of email create screens.
- Bug#15018 – Link detection in articles doesn’t work for HTML articles.
- Bug#15143 – SysConfig broken for editing array of hashes.
- Bug#14985 – Authentication to ElasticSearch cluster doesn’t work.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.