OTRS 7 Patch Level 27
June 14, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 27.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Updated npm packages and fixed audit issues.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Added possibility to create links between tickets and appointments created by ticket appointments rules.
- Improved URL detection handling.
- Improved date time output in the ticket overview.
- Ticket#2021042842003776 – Not possible to search for valid Customers and Customer users in the admin overview screens.
- Ticket#2021051042000685 – Avatar menu not shown if LDAP backend is used for agents.
- Ticket#2021011442000694 – “Article subject will be empty if the subject contains only the ticket hook!” warning is shown when replying to a ticket, although subject does not contain only the ticket hook.
- Ticket#2021041942000876 – No queue selection in new process ticket if only ‘create’ permission is set.
- Ticket#2021030442000851 – If fetching one mailbox is stuck, fetching other mailboxes won’t be performed. Next time, when fetching emails is executed, same mailbox could still be stuck. As a result, other mailboxes are not being fetched.
- Ticket#2021031742004261 – Hide/show dynamic field feature is not working in processes.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.