OTRS Security Advisory 2021-05
February 8, 2021 — Please read carefully and check if the version of your OTRS system is affected by this vulnerability.
Please send information regarding vulnerabilities in OTRS to: email@example.com
- pub 2048R/9C227C6B 2011-03-21
- uid OTRS Security Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPG Fingerprint E330 4608 DA6E 34B7 1551 C244 7F9E 44E9 9C22 7C6B
Security Advisory Details
- ID: OSA-2021-05
- Date: 2021-02-08
- Title: Several Vulnerabilites in CKEditor
- Severity: 5.5 MEDIUM
- Product: OTRS 8.0.x, OTRS 7.0.x, OTRS 6.0.x
- Fixed in: OTRS 8.0.11, OTRS 7.0.24
- FULL CVSS v3.1 VECTOR: CVSS:3.1/AV:N/AC:L/PR:L/UI:R/S:U/C:L/I:L/A:L
- References: CVE-2018-17960, https://ckeditor.com/cke4/release-notes
OSA-2021-05 Several Vulnerabilites in CKEditor (CVE-2018-17960)
This issue affects OTRS 6.0.x, 7.0.x, 8.0.x.
CKEditor in affected versions has several security issues e.g. XSS and ReDoS
This issue affects
6.0.x version 6.0.30 and prior versions;
7.0.x version 7.0.23 and prior versions;
8.0.x version 8.0.10 and prior versions.
This issue was found during internal product security testing or research.
This issue has been assigned CVE-2018-17960.
Update to OTRS 8.0.11, OTRS 7.0.24,
This issue is being tracked as 2021012742006628.
2021-02-08: Initial Publication.