OTRS 7 Patch Level 24
February 8, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 24.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated to CKEditor 4.16.
- Improved PDF output in the External Interface.
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved shutdown behavior of Hypnotoad to use less memory.
- Reverted fix for Bug#14922 – Notification Escalation Tag won’t work with the Notification Event “TicketSLAUpdate”.
- Ticket#2021010542001192 – Improved code to prevent “Use of uninitialized value in string” message in
- Ticket#2020112542004205 – Dynamic fields of type Date/DateTime are always pre-filled, even if they are not mandatory.
- Bug#15338 – Dynamic field content is cut off after 20 characters in ticket list statistics.
- Bug#15167 – Tag
OTRS_CUSTOMER_DATA_*works inconsistent on different views.
- Bug#15383 – Print ticket button is not displayed in the External Interface if follow-up is not possible.
- Bug#15240 – Imported email address causes undelivery message. Improved email address detection during Customer User creation.
- Bug#15391 – Not possible to use
0value as a key for Dynamic field filters in statistics.
- Bug#15326 – All day appointment is shown wrong in the linked object widget.
- Bug#15401 – Generic Agent adds notes with wrong content if multiple tickets are handled.
- Bug#15289 – Customer/CustomerUser Dynamic fields are not shown correctly in Customer Information widget of the AgentTicketZoom screen.
- Ticket#2020111342000642 – Improved the system configuration description for the message of the day feature.
- Ticket#2020111942002059 – Improved PDF display of article fields in the External Interface.
- Bug#15344 – Mandatory queue field is not pre-filled with current queue in the AgentTicketFreeText screen.
- Bug#15292 – Agent timezone is not honored in templates for Dynamic Fields of type Date/DateTime when sending emails.
- Bug#15130 – Advice text and optional button text in the Process Activity Dialog are not shown in External Interface.
- Bug#15277 – Ticket search in the Agent Interface and TicketSearch operation in the Generic Interface do not return same results if searched for text with white space. Additional SysConfig
GenericInterface::Operation::TicketSearch###ExtendedSearchConditionwas added to influence ticket search in Generic Interface. By default it is unchecked for backwards compatibility.
- Bug#15237 – Text area dynamic fields with a long content are shown in single line in the External Interface.
- Bug#15369 – Exported ticket list shows article subject instead of ticket title in the External Interface.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.