OTRS 7 Patch Level 25
March 22, 2021 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® V3-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 25.
Important for Upgrading
Please consult our admin manual for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Improved exit codes for document search index rebuild and status (
- Improved/fixed secret key export for PGP.
- Improved handling of file conflicts of OPM packages of other major versions: Only treat conflicts with files of packages for the current framework as errors.
- Improved knowledge base article handling.
- Added detection of missing elasticsearch indices.
- Update CPAN Specio dependency version requirement to 0.47 to solve https://github.com/houseabsolute/Specio/issues/18.
- Ticket#2021030842001469 – Not possible to add new language to setting
- Ticket#2021020442001585 – Updated third-party library
- Ticket#2020111042001398 – Dynamic Field Value 0 Not Possible To Use In Ticket Properties .
- Ticket#2021021242001668 – Postmaster filter can’t decrypt a body when an email is not encrypted with appropriate certificate for certain email address.
- Ticket#2020120942003101 – Not possible to filter tickets by Customer User in the
Status Viewwhen LDAP is used.
- Ticket#2021020842002175 – Not possible to upload inline images in the agent interface.
- Ticket#2020080542002564 – System configuration value will not be shown correctly after a search.
- Ticket#2021021042002607 – When
ExternalFrontend::TicketDetailView###NextScreenAfterFollowUpis set to
TicketDetailViewand customer creates a ticket, system does not redirect to the ticket detail screen. Instead, it shows
This field is requiredvalidation error.
- Ticket#2020092542000722 – When HTTPBasicAuth is used, login dialog is shown even though user is already logged in.
- Ticket#2020111642001476 – Modern input fields only shows 1000 entries. New config named
ModernizeMaxNumberOfOptionshas been added. It defines the maximum number of options for which the input field will be initialized as a modern input field. The default value is 1000 due to performance reasons.
- Ticket#2020091242000158 – Email encoding is working wrong for quoted-printable content transfer encoding.
- Ticket#2020083142000963 – Notification escalation tag is not working with the notification event
TicketSLAUpdate. New ticket notification event
NotificationSLAUpdatewas added, please use it instead of
- Ticket#2021020242000768 – API allows invalid values for
UserLanguagewhich breaks interface.
- Ticket#2020120842000561 – The tag
<OTRS_APPOINTMENT_TITLE>is not working in appointment notifications.
- Ticket#2020112542003181 – Attachments added by using ticket templates are not visible in the external interface.
- Ticket#2021020442001085 – Limited number of characters in the
TicketSendEmailsequence flow action. During creation, there is no character limitation and user is able to store any large text, but if user tries to edit the sequence flow, the field is limited to 4000 characters.
- Ticket#2020092442001625 –
Need TicketIDerror shows up by using templates.
- Ticket#2020101242000262 – ACLs are automatically changed during patch level update.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.