OTRS 7 Patch Level 37
September 5, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 37.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated CPAN modules (Audit and Sisimai).
- Fixed npm audit issues.
- Fixed wrong log level, and improved explanation about how Sisimai module is used on email bounce detection.
- Improved customer url handling.
- Improved error handling during server deployment.
- Improved url handling.
- Fix CPAN update routine.
- Improved PostMaster visibility adding log entries on each return statement.
- OTRS Bcrypt does not support externally generated/imported bcrypt passwords. Added new required CPAN module dependency:
- S/MIME signing or encryption does not respect x509v3 Key Usage requirements.
- Survey is not displayed with SSO enabled.
- Query string gets cut off in Generic Interface.
- Improved handling of the template toolkit files.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.