OTRS 7 Patch Level 39
October 17, 2022 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 39.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Fixed migration of web service credentials.
- Improved Dev::Code::CPANAudit Console command performance.
- Added S/MIME purpose information to admin screen.
- SLA update time can be updated by a customer article.
- CPANAudit console command shows alpha→numify() is lossy error message.
- STORM Management update does not honor SupportDataSending setting.
- Follow-up for Improved handling of emails with a lot of recipients. Added new required CPAN module dependency: Email::Address::XS.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.