OTRS 7 Patch Level 44
June 12, 2023 — OTRS Group, the world’s leading provider of the OTRS service management suite, including the fully managed OTRS solution and the ITIL® 4-compliant IT service management software OTRS::ITSM, today announces the first release of the OTRS 7 patch level 44.
Important for Upgrading
- Please consult our Update Guide for detailed instructions.
- Updated translations, thanks to all translators.
- Removed ngram analyzer and stopword filters from document search backend.
- Optimized time calculations.
- List of processes is incorrectly translated in External Frontend.
Ticket Hook Divideris not honored in some screens.
- SQL error message is shown when creating duplicate entities in the admin interface. With this fix, server side validation shows proper human readable message.
Typedoes not get translated.
- Process gets stuck, waiting for refresh (
Processing, please wait...).
- Attachments are missing if no subject/body is entered.
Customer Userin the printed document generated in the External Frontend.
- Document search index status is displaying strange information.
- Wrong text color in OTRS Console after an error was printed.
- Change date is not updated in the
Set Passwordaction for a Customer User.
These browsers are not supported:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer before version 11
- Firefox before version 31
- Safari before version 6
- OTRS 8 will not support Oracle as application database anymore.
- OTRS 9 will not support Internet Explorer anymore.
OTRS Group managed customers who are using product versions that are reaching end of maintenance and support must be updated by our Customer Solution Team by scheduling an individual maintenance appointment in order to continue receiving necessary releases and support. OTRS On-Premise customers must obtain a newer product version by ordering our migration services.